Posted by: meyerj | August 20, 2007

Do you need graduate school funding in 2008-2009?

If you have “STEM” (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) research experience, you may want to apply for the National Science Foundation’s Graduate Research Fellowship Program. The following informational meetings will explain eligibility, the three required essays, and scoring criteria, as well as how to start the application process:

Tuesday, Sept. 11, from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. in the Joplin-Boone Room, Memorial Union

Wednesday, Sept. 12, from noon – 1 p.m. in S-203 (Stickland Room), Memorial Union

Beginning grad students, seniors and juniors considering grad school should attend. Faculty mentors are always welcome as well.

For more information, please visit the official announcement at:

or the MU information page:

or download the flier: grfp_announcement.pdf


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: